LINKS TO RESOURCES:
These links will help you to learn more about your child’s development, why the early childhood years are so important and about resources available to you.
Harvard University’s Center on the Developing Child produced a video series on Early Childhood Science. The InBrief series provides brief summaries of recent scientific presentations and research on the science of early childhood development and early childhood program evaluation. This series of short videos is complemented by companion one-sheet briefs, designed to be printed on one page, front and back.
- InBrief: The Science of Early Childhood Development
- InBrief: The Impact of Early Adversity on Children’s Development
- InBrief: Early Childhood Program Effectiveness
- InBrief: The Foundations of Lifelong Health
- InBrief: Executive Function: Skills for Life and Learning
- InBrief: The Science of Neglect
These links will take you to other websites-